Pictures shown are mature trees for sake of reference.
This product is sold in transplant size bundles of 25.
(Not full grown)
Excerpt from The Morton Arboretum: https://mortonarb.org/plant-and-protect/trees-and-plants/swamp-white-oak/
Swamp white oak is a striking tree with attractive peeling bark, which is especially prevalent on young trees. The lustrous, lobed leaves have a two-tone appearance, dark green on top with a silvery-white underside. Fall color is an orange-gold to yellow in mid-autumn. An excellent shade tree for any landscape.
- Family (English): Beech; Oak
- Family (botanic): Fagaceae
- Foliage: Deciduous (seasonally loses leaves)
- Native locale: North America
- Size range: Large tree (more than 40 feet)
- Mature height: 50-60 feet
- Mature width: 50-60 feet
- Light exposure: Full sun (6 hrs direct light daily)
- Hardiness zones: Zone 4 - Zone 8
- Soil preference: Acid soil, Moist, well-drained soil
- Tolerances: Alkaline soil, Clay soil, Dry sites, Occasional drought, Occasional flooding, Road salt, Wet sites
- Shape or form: Broad, Round
- Growth rate: Moderate
- Transplants well: Yes
- Planting considerations: Messy fruit/plant parts
- Wildlife: Game birds, Game mammals, Migrant birds, Small mammals
Swamp White Oak - Bundle of 25
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.