Pictures shown are mature trees for sake of reference.
This product is sold in transplant size bundles of 25.
(Not full grown)
Excerpt from The Morton Arboretum: https://mortonarb.org/plant-and-protect/trees-and-plants/northern-red-oak/
Northern red oak is a Midwest native and is one of the faster growing oaks for the home landscape. The leaves are handsome throughout the year, emerging pinkish-red, turning lustrous dark green in summer, and changing to russet-red to bright red in autumn. Its tolerance of salt and air pollution makes it a good tree for more exposed areas.
- Family (English)Beech; Oak
- Family (botanic): Fagaceae
- Foliage: Deciduous (seasonally loses leaves)
- Native locale: North America
- Size range: Large tree (more than 40 feet)
- Mature height: 60-75 feet
- Mature width: 60-75 feet
- Light exposure: Full sun (6 hrs direct light daily), Partial sun / shade (4-6 hrs light daily)
- Hardiness zones: Zone 3 - Zone 7
- Soil preference: Acid soil, Moist, well-drained soil
- Tolerances: Alkaline soil, Clay soil, Dry sites
- Shape or form: Round
- Growth rate: Moderate
- Transplants well: Yes
- Planting considerationsMessy fruit/plant parts
- WildlifeGame birds, Game mammals, Migrant birds, Small mammals
Red Oak - Bundle of 25
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.